Brain Wash with Dr David Perlmutter
Dr Perlmutter is a board certified neurologist and five-time New York Times best selling author. He serves on the Board of Directors and is a Fellow of the American College of Nutrition. One of first books “Grain Brain” changed my life and I was so excited when we were able to have him as a guest on our show. He is a wealth of information, so kick back, relax and get your pen ready to take notes.
“We have to change our decisions if we want to change our outcomes.” - Dr David Perlmutter
In this episode we chat about:
- What does chronic stress do to our brain and thinking (1.18)
- How stress changes the GUT microbiome (3.10)
- Digital dementia (7.03)
- GUT health and our mood (9.30)
- How to lessen anxiety during times of uncertainty (15.49)
- Central message of brain wash (20.03)
To continue on your calm journey I encourage you to download our free e-book to learn, grow, be inspired and live a happier life. Simply go to eqminds.com to redeem your gift now.