Top Sleep Hacks with neuroscientist Dr Matthew Walker
Dr Matthew Walker is a professor of neuroscience and psychology at University of California, Berkeley. He is the founder and director of the Center for Human Sleep Science. Dr Walker is the guru when it comes to sleep on human health. His approach and personality is so down to earth, and I really hope you get lots of value from this podcast - given it is Sleep Awareness Week.
In this episode we chat about:
- How much sleep do you need (0.45)
- What does sleep do on our productivity? (2.01)
- Why does alcohol impact our sleep? (8.40)
- 5 best sleep hacks to get you sound sleep tonight! (10.01)
- The impact of coffee and when you should cut it out (14.01)
Thank you for joining us! We hope you enjoy it!
To continue on your calm journey I encourage you to download our free e-book to learn, grow, be inspired and live a happier life. Simply go to eqminds.com to redeem your gift now.